Long Year And Time To Go Home Finally

That's why you never tell people what you have found, even imaginary ones! 🙂

• Haha 3

Glad you had another safe year, and woke up from that awful dream. 😬

Looking forward to more great humor from ya! And hopefully some awesome finds. 🍀👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

That's  a "gotcha" story for sure!! Thanks for the laugh Caleb!🤣 Except for the damaged sub!!😵🍀

Hope you have time to really get some detecting in, on your off time between seasons!🍀👍👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

Geez dude, you had me going there.. was about to congratulate you on your outstanding skill.. very funny story.. I'm sure next year you'll really find those rings, chains and earrings.. just remember to run away before the men with the dog get to you.. 😁   

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, rvpopeye said:

Hope you get some real detecting in before it freezes up !🥶

Not sure that sub isn't safe on deck in it's cradle but it would suck bilge water to lose one ! arrrrrrrrrrrrrgh

One of these days I will be back out there with the detector, but it is getting to cold in Illinois to do anything now.

The sub was being taken out of the water in rough waves and the crane operator didn't know what he was doing when he hit the side of the tender. The sub was damaged so bad they have to replace it as it won't go below 200 meters at best before it looses integrity and fails. The whole front end started to crack when I found the problem and fortunately was able to resurface in time.

• Oh my! 5

4 hours ago, F350Platinum said:

Glad you had another safe year, and woke up from that awful dream.

Thanks for the words of being safe as it really is a tough job to do and when anything starts to leak it can go from bad to worse.

What dream were you talking about? Just kidding now, and we are thinking about going to Australia for about a month on business.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Erik Oostra said:

just remember to run away before the men with the dog get to you.. 😁   

Well if the darn dog would have let me go I would have gone right up those stairs.

We are looking at another sub for sale down there and may be down sometime in January, I may give you a call for a hunt.

• Like 2