1st Time Out In A While

Really sorry to hear about the dog.....I am dreading that day when it comes.

I'm always amazed how detecting helps soothe the soul or takes your mind off troublesome matters.

HH

Tony

• Like 1

So sorry for your loss, but just remember that he will wait at the Rainbow Bridge for you to see him again.

Great hunting skills on the finds and glad you were able to save them.

Good luck on your next outing and stay safe out there.

It's so hard to lose a pet, my condolences Daniel Tn.

Maybe the 1/2 Reale was a reminder of all that's still good in the world. That's an awesome find regardless, so congrats on the Spanish silver, well done! 😎

• Like 1

Great find Daniel, and also feel ya on the pet. Still not over a few of mine, got a new buddy tho. 🙂 For me and my wife especially, he keeps her company while I'm out detecting. I am glad she agreed to find another.

A smooth half Reale is better than no Reale, a lucky and fascinating find. They should be everywhere, Spanish silver was used as currency in the USA until around the 1850s. 👍 and no doubt thereafter!

• Like 2

Thanks yall.  

It was actually one of our goats and not a dog...but they follow me around like a dog would.  Actually...this picture here is what I was thinking of when I was hunting the other day.  This was when he was just little...following me around while I was detecting in their field.  He would always do that when I was down there. Screenshot_20231216_102116_Facebook.thumb.jpg.0922d177f8dc2d7b3352be04da8f607d.jpg

• Like 7
  • Sad 1