Lots Of Gold

At least that’s what I thought for a few seconds before reality hit. I didn’t get out much during the summer months and when I get a chance all I found was this junk/plated stuff.

I got out for the recent storm and all the spots I hit were a bust. I had great 2023 and I was hoping to go out with a bang but unfortunately that didn’t happen. Thanks for looking and good luck to all in 2024. Happy new year to my fellow pirates 🥳

IMG_3859.jpeg

A find is still a find, it's all about the hunt.

11 hours ago, The Seeker said:

Happy new year to my fellow pirates 🥳

To you too Seeker. Plated is still a lot of fun to find and it looks like you scored some nice ones!

Plated, stainless, etc gets hurled way out to sea into deeper water where it belongs 🤣

6 hours ago, Tony said:

Plated, stainless, etc gets hurled way out to sea into deeper water where it belongs 🤣

Spoken like a true Pirate!.. If it's not Gold or Silver, it's destiny is the plank....

I have had a few distant friends that sell the stuff. Those are some nice looking chains and I would bet the one with the religious' metal would sell first.

11 hours ago, Tony said:

I should throw some back,  but not too deep so someone else gets the rush of finding them.

5 hours ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

Spoken like a true Pirate!.. If it's not Gold or Silver, it's destiny is the plank....

I have had a few distant friends that sell the stuff. Those are some nice looking chains and I would bet the one with the religious' metal would sell first.

I’ll post it up and see if I get any interest for them. A few bucks for gas wouldn’t hurt. HH