AlgoForce E1500 Directly Under Power Lines

Today I took the Algoforce to a gold area, the first thing I did was put it under some powerlines in the gold area and see how well it would do, the 6000 is very ratty under and even some distance from these lines, the 7000's also a little unstable but more usable at higher sensitivity than the 6000, the reason this is important to me is I've found good gold around these exact lines, biggest bit was .7 of a gram only a few meters from where this video was filmed with the GPZ and 8" X-coil.  So being able to run nicely around these lines is a big plus.

So, rather than my word, here is a video

This was my first target under the lines, unfortunately just a little bit of wire, but a demonstration of how it works under them with a target.

I will do a post about the rest of the day also; this was just my first target as I entered the area I was going to be detecting and like every new coil or detector I wanted to test it under these power lines as these ones run straight through a gold area.  I'm sure if you went back through some previous posts, you'll see the 6000 here, and the 7000.  

Again, I haven't watched these videos back yet I only just got home, I have no idea if its windy, or if there are any other disturbances, I like to do raw video, not editing out bits and pieces.  I like people to see exactly what I see.  

By the way I found gold, so hopefully I'm the first E1500 paying customer to find gold with it!! that'd be cool.

Thanks Simon. Your doing a great job making everyone who can't purchase one yet, want one even more. AlgoForce needs to give you a raise! Lol

Very nice machine .. There will be a few discussions at ML these days I think ... 🙂

2 hours ago, phrunt said:

So, rather than my word, here is a video

Impressive and glad to be able to see real world results.

Thank you!

13 hours ago, phrunt said:

, I have no idea if its windy, or if there are any other disturbances

The threshold & target tones sounds solid, no problem hearing either over wind gusts or the minor EMI. Thanks for posting

12 hours ago, Ndplumr said:

Thanks Simon. Your doing a great job making everyone who can't purchase one yet, want one even more. AlgoForce needs to give you a raise! Lol

Nope, Algoforce don't need to give me anything, just saying it how I see it, it could have easily gone the other way and I'd be saying how much I dislike whatever about it, fortunately they have released a good product.  I paid for my detector, just another customer.

12 hours ago, palzynski said:

Very nice machine .. There will be a few discussions at ML these days I think ... 🙂

Yes. Probably about taking legal action against their Ex employee engineer for some breach of breaking their gag order rules weather still employed or not.

D4G

30 minutes ago, phrunt said:

Nope, Algoforce don't need to give me anything, just saying it how I see it, it could have easily gone the other way and I'd be saying how much I dislike whatever about it, fortunately they have released a good product.  I paid for my detector, just another customer.

We know your not a paid endorsement.  That's why we value your opinion. Thank you

On 2/6/2024 at 6:44 AM, phrunt said:

This was my first target under the lines, unfortunately just a little bit of wire, but a demonstration of how it works under them with a target.

The little bit of wire you found in the video shows TID 10-12  . I wonder how much bigger irons would ID ..  Vs small and big coins .  Just to know if the E1500 can discriminate coins vs irons , the 1000$ question ... 🙂