When Will The AlgoForce Be Available In The Usa?

14 minutes ago, phrunt said:

I can't wait to see what the Algoforce E3000 brings in the future

It will bring a $3000 US price tag. I'm pretty sure that's how Australians come up with model numbers 😁

I'll just say that it seems to me people are getting way ahead of themselves buying coils and battery systems for a detector that has not even a hint of availability here in the states. Things could easily drag out until the end of the year. So far they have not applied for FCC certification that I know of. There are many details to work out on dealers and how to service. Right now they have not been able to supply demand in Australia so expanding here seems silly until they can. Some unforeseen event could occur that delays things. Long story short people might want to take a chill pill buying stuff for a detector that is not even for sale here and has no timeline at all for that happening. I don't recall seeing any official statement that U.S. dealers are planned at all.

The higher demand is in Australia, the slower they will get to the USA, however, it's a catch 22, the higher demand in Australia is a sign people are buying it because they like what they've heard about it from those that have been able to get one, so it's a positive sign.

16 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

I'll just say that it seems to me people are getting way ahead of themselves buying coils and battery systems for a detector that has not even a hint of availability here in the states. Things could easily drag out until the end of the year. So far they have not applied for FCC certification that I know of. There are many details to work out on dealers and how to service. Right now they have not been able to supply demand in Australia so expanding here seems silly until they can. Some unforeseen event could occur that delays things. Long story short people might want to take a chill pill buying stuff for a detector that is not even for sale here and has no timeline at all for that happening. I don't recall seeing any official statement that U.S. dealers are planned at all.

I want my dime. 😉