Axiom Discrimination Success

After owning the axiom for about 8months and only using monos with great success I decided to treat myself in a trashy site to only digging non ferrous targets and hey it worked! In middle of about 20 pieces of trash I could clearly hear something shining thru, low and behold 10 or so beautiful gold pieces.  Half went with a friend that was with me, my half in the picture. Ended up digging every target in the pike for 2 day as I thought we were on some high grade ore but all the gold was sitting right on top with lots of trash.lol

20240404_094506.jpg

20240404_094458.jpg

• The title was changed to Axiom Discrimination Success

That's an incredible find my friend.  I've been a big fan of using Discrimination in certain situations to find gold.  I still get heckled by the hard heads and that's fine.  They don't hunt the same locations I do and if they did, they would not find gold as often as I do.

It just goes to show, AGAIN, the Axiom has some features and capabilities the other big boys don't have.

Great for you.

To much surprise it was grunting on these little guys but with those quarts specimens it does not grunt at all. I still use my ears more then the grunt and new these little guys were gold even tho there was some grunting present. 

20240424_082735.jpg