What's going on with FT (and their prices)??-----I see the Fisher F-19 (with either 5X10" or 7X11" coil) is now being listed for sale for $284 delivered.-----That's one excellent little detector and at a "give away" price (IMO)!

There are already several threads on this subject you might want to review. They are literally taking offers on eBay, often selling detectors below dealer cost. Getting out of metal detector business to focus on other stuff? Clearing inventory to make way for amazing new lineup of super detectors? Generating some badly needed cashflow? Take your pick or make up your own because nobody knows for sure, just lots of speculation.

https://www.detectorprospector.com/topic/25921-new-aq-ltd-1300/

1 hour ago, D&P-OR said:

What's going on with FT (and their prices)??-----I see the Fisher F-19 (with either 5X10" or 7X11" coil) is now being listed for sale for $284 delivered.-----That's one excellent little detector and at a "give away" price (IMO)!

I offered FTP $250 shipped for a new F19 with 10x5 coil on their EBay site and they accepted within minutes. Don’t hesitate to kind of low ball offer if you are interested in something on their EBay site. 

• Like 6