Website Rollback - Latest Updates ×

In Search Of Forrest Fenn's Treasure

Chuck - Sourdough Scott already posted a link a few hours back to Forrest Fenn's site where the announcement was made (that's why this thread popped to the top of the feed):

And here is a link to the story in the Sante Fe New Mexican:

https://www.santafenewmexican.com/news/local_news/forrest-fenn-confirms-his-treasure-has-been-found/article_37006cfe-a8d7-11ea-8653-873ca96e31ef.html

Chuck,

If you want to post a link to the story you saw, just copy the link address on the top of your browser and then paste it into your post...

HTH

5 minutes ago, Steve Herschbach said:

No disrespect or lack of empathy meant to the families in the following:

You could say the same thing about half of us here, me in particular with some of the stuff I have done. I could have died in a fall, or gold dredging alone, or eaten by a bear, or in a plane crash into a remote area, or drowned in the surf in Hawaii. I'd rather die engaged in adventure than at home in an easy chair dreaming of it. "They died doing what they chose to do." That would look good on any gravestone.

He said they were not in a dangerous  area but easy to get to.

7 minutes ago, Steve Herschbach said:

I'd rather die engaged in adventure than at home in an easy chair dreaming of it. "They died doing what they chose to do." That would look good on any gravestone.

That's the way I look at it, at least I have a lot great memories to look back on now and in later years.?

Steve  I too have put my life on the line doing what I want more times than one and I do it over again. I don’t let anyone dictate to me how I’m going to live my life and never have.

My family I hope will be sad if I get killed.. They don’t care you were doing what you want but just your not here with them anymore.

That’s all I was saying and nothing more.

Chuck 

• Like 1

Chase  

I miss his post on the treasure found and it wouldn’t been a repeat had I known that.

Thanks Steve I’ll give that a try next time I want something known.

Chuck 

• Like 1