Website Rollback - Latest Updates ×

Yeah, come on Paul.......we want the video........

Dave, I`m having a top barra year although lousy gold one...........even the tourists are leveling me..............coldest winter days I`ve spent on Hinchinbrook in memory but the barra have been on the chew.............which is weird but becoming the norm...........by the time Paul gets back over here we`ll be in closed barra season but I`ve one in the freezer for him and a few scales under the fileting table.

JW, learn the lingo .....by the time he returns home he`ll be able to sandpaper and bowl a mean underarm ball

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 8/23/2018 at 3:26 AM, Norvic said:

Yeah, come on Paul.......we want the video........

Dave, I`m having a top barra year although lousy gold one...........even the tourists are leveling me..............coldest winter days I`ve spent on Hinchinbrook in memory but the barra have been on the chew.............which is weird but becoming the norm...........by the time Paul gets back over here we`ll be in closed barra season but I`ve one in the freezer for him and a few scales under the fileting table.

JW, learn the lingo .....by the time he returns home he`ll be able to sandpaper and bowl a mean underarm ball

Hey mate yeah that is strange, to cold in the gulf for Barra. Might even get out for a swing myself shortly, seeing Pauls gold is giving me itchy feet.☺️

• Like 1

Paul,

What town near you had the McDonalds?

Mitchel

• Haha 1