1st Time Out With My New 600

Norm S

I hit enter by accident but I took the 800 out for about an hour 1st and everything is perfect. I did notice the quarters were coming up at 29-30 and before it was repaired they were 28-29. The pinpoint issue of fading is all about where you start to pinpoint. It faded one time but that was where I started to pinpoint. 

Then I took out the 600 and the results were great. I cannot tell any difference in the performance of the 600. I found 9 quarters with the 600 and 7 quarters with  the 800 but 1 dime with 600 and 7 dimes with 800. Whatever setting I used on the 600 is near perfect. No chatter and very quiet. I need to tweak the 800 to match the 600 because the 800 had some slight chatter. 

My advice to anyone unless you will hunt gold in your future the 600 is just as good in park 1 and park 2. I haven't been to the beach yet with either but will next week. 

I myself debated about the 600 or 800 and went with the 800 1st because I go to AZ and NV almost every year and want to try gold hunting. I also like a spare detector for my grandson when he visits and I am selling my E-Trac.