Docsdetecting.com Launches New Website

Doc

Docs-Detcting-Logo.png

OK, OK, Please I don't want to hear, "It's about time."

This all started when I payed an obscene amount of money to a web site developer to design my new website.  He got it 90% finished and disappeared with all of my money and left me with no instructions.  HOWEVER, my guardian angels in the UKRAINE, came to the rescue.  If you didn't know UKRAINE programmers are some of the best in the world.  I have been dealing with these guys fro 25 years, they are freaking amazing.  They actually wrote the enitre DMV software for the Michigan.

So it finally occurred to me to ask if they knew a website designer proficient in WORDPRESS.  Well of course they did.  Enter "MAX"  real name Maksim Nikolaenko. Max speaks English as do most of the programmers there.  He is a savant when it comes to website design and especially WORDPRESS and Search Engine optimization.  So over the past two months, using chat on SKYPE and screen sharing we collaborated to get my new site functional.

So Max got me online with the new website, a site I feel is befitting a company that has been in this industry since 1992,

http://docsdetecting.com/

But please be patient as I am in the midst of the arduous task of getting all of the content and thousands of items we carry input into the site.

In the meantime take a look around.  Tell me your overall impression.  I would welcome the feedback.

If you enjoy reading articles and adventures, at the very top on the left side of the home page there is a link titled Things of Interest.  Take a gander.

Thank you!

Doc

Steve's Review of Doc's Harnesses and Covers

On 1/27/2019 at 10:08 AM, fredmason said:

WELL...nice site, Doc

fred

Thank you Fred,

A lot of work still to be done getting all of the products input.

But I think it will work well once all filled with goodies.

Doc