Sign in to follow this  
Tnsharpshooter

Looks Like Garrett Has Changed Their Site Somewhat

I just wonder when Garrett will make something truly new. An AT Multi would be nice.

• Like 1

I wrongfully picked on Garrett the other day about having too big of a range of detectors, when you see them nicely laid out on that webpage it seems like they have a reasonable amount.  Not excessive at all.

I perhaps had them confused with the "other" guys... I won't need to say who that could be. 🙂

That is a tidy site.

Site redesign looks good.

An interesting difference between Garrett US and Garrett Australia sites is the OZ one having the full lineup of NEL coils for the Ace and AT series.  Am surprised that there hasn't been a partnership with NEL in the US considering many of their You Tube "users" do run with NEL coils. 

http://www.garrettaustralia.com.au/nel-coils/

• Like 3

Site loads much faster too, nice and clean. Old site almost had an iron grunt to it.

• Haha 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Steve Herschbach
      Jin posted this back in April....

The chart claims “5 key products” under development for FY21. We are in Minelab FY2021 right now... it began in July. Minelab has also been registering trademarks since February. Four new ones so far:
      MF5 Silversaver Series Geo Sense-PI GPX 6000 That leaves just one going missing.

• By Steve Herschbach
      Coming soon? Not just one, but a series?
      https://search.ipaustralia.gov.au/trademarks/search/view/2076039?q=minelab
      Minelab SilverSaver metal detector series

• By Joe D.
      Hey all,
      I found this website today that gives those of you outside the US; a US shipping address!  To buy things here, sales tax free,  and have them forwarded to your door anywhere in the world!
        Do your due diligence, and make sure things are legit first! But hopefully, they will make products cheaper, easier, and quicker for you all to ship from here!!👍👍
      Http://www.shipw.com/
    • By Steve Herschbach
      An intrepid forum member passed this along. Interesting, as the name does not sound “recreational” to me, more like something for geologists or exploration companies?
      https://search.ipaustralia.gov.au/trademarks/search/view/2104206?q=minelab

• By Joe D.
      Hello all,
      Just an update on my 800 that was sent out to ML on July 6th! 
        Just received shipping info for today's shipment,  via USPS 2 Day priority mail! Pretty quick turnaround, considering Covid issues!! I had sent in all electronic parts for testing!!
      And a Repair Center Email below!!👍👍

• By Jim in Idaho
      Steve Howard took care of my warranty issue...I now have a new 6 x 10 coil. I had told Steve I'd buy the old one back. I thought I could cut the mounting ears off, and make a new top, including new ears, and bridge over the spot causing the falsing, and I'd rather have that than no backup at all, and no new products since they were closing. He sent me back the old one at no charge! I also needed the handle and shaft for a GM2 I was trying to buy, and he sent me a the handle and travel shaft at a discounted price! Obviously, the old culture at Whites continues, even though they're going to close.
      Thanks Whites!
      Jim