Tarsacci Working Next To Big Old Iron!

Hey guys!

Check out this video Keith Southern has done demonstrating the TARSACCI’s extraordinary ability to work right next to BIG iron! Please note the iron used here is NOT a modern hammer thats a 1850s style blacksmith iron hammer..thats one tough thing to do right there. Its shouldn’t be possible  since the hammers bigger than the penny and the hammers under the coil at same time penny the penny is. The field of distortion is crazy!

This should be particularly interesting to those of us hunting in old house, field and campsites.

HH!  Aaron

If I could get out detecting more, I'd buy one of these.  I was on the initial order list, and had to pass when Tom D. pinged me, as at that time it was primarily perceived as a beach detector and I just don't really beach hunt.  Now for relic hunting, perhaps I should reconsider, Keith's videos definitely makes it enticing.  I'd be curious to see him do an A/B comparison with the Equinox.  He's stated that the Equinox in prospecting mode does well in iron, with added depth.  Not sure I'd be up for relic hunting in prospecting mode, but would be an interesting test.