Tarsacci Testing In The UK

Hi,
I've not gone away,,,,, Tarsacci arrived safely here on Tuesday, I've been testing, only in my garden for a few hours.

Build quality is outstanding, carbon fibre shafts, amazing cam locks, no wobble, good Balance, really pleased.

I've had to purchase a UK charger, as USA is 110 v & we run 240v, no problem, next day delivery from online shop, cost £10.95,,,,,  both batteries now fully charged.

I've been playing with the Salinity Balance a lot, looks very interesting,, I'll keep you updated on this. I may try and do a simple video showing this soon, ( never uploaded a video before)....Lol.

I've also converted the Tarsacci to "wireless" ,,,, received today,, wireless transmitter, and wireless headphones, Bluetooth aptX Low Latency, made by "TROND" model BT-DUO, and the TROND matching headphones,,,,, amazing sound, no noticeable signal delay whatsoever, really great, and to expensive,,, about £87 delivered.

I obviously need to get more hours on the Tarsacci before I start to post further comments, so I will be back soon with new updates asap.

Regards 
Dave.

• Like 3

Dave remember Salinity Balance only kicks in when your ground balance reports 600 or higher. You can go to manual ground balance and add. Go to 605. Cheers M8.

• Like 2

Looking forward to it Dave, get comfortable w the controls, and LEARN that salinity balance!

• Like 1

Here's my 1st video showing how the Tarsacci "sees through foil" to detect a small silver Hammered half penny coin.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Excellent Dave, you’ve performed the salinity balance flawlessly!