Windows 10

Norvic

Am having some problems with Win 10`s Edge and the 4M, will not allow the posting of smiley faces and at times I have to sign in and out again to post. Suspect my problem may be my satellite Internet conx, not Win 10, just wondering are others having problems here?

I am posting this using Windows 10 and Edge. I have been using Windows 10 and Chrome for some time now with zero issues, so it is not Windows 10. Edge is working :) but I am having strange issues typing this. The cursor wants to disappear. It seems more a problem in "quick reply" than if I use the full editor under "more reply options".

Bottom line Edge is new and people have been dumping it in droves. I would recommend just about any alternative for now. Back to Chrome for me!

A note on Windows 10, I installed it into my 5 year lap top and 3 weeks later the hard drive locked and the machine would not boot. Turns out W10 does this to older machines, hard drive was not recoverable.

• Like 1

I hated Windows 8 and stayed with Win7 but my experiences with Win10 have been nothing but positive. It made my old HP All-In-One run like a new computer. Thankfully even though over 5 years old I have not had the problem Peteren unfortunately experienced.

XChange2 runs just fine on Win10.

• Like 1

Yes back to IE for me I suspect, have no other dramas with Win 10, yeah Win 8 was my shortest used OS, suspect MS was dipping deep into the water with 8.