Hello From Turkey

Turhan

10 hours ago, F350Platinum said:

Welcome to the forum Turhan!

I had the pleasure of visiting your country in the 90s when I was in the Army. I got to see quite a bit of it from Ephesus to the Black Sea. I am familiar with your country's strong protection of artifacts, we weren't able to bring anything back with us 😀

At least you can search the beaches and water, knowing the rich history of your country there may even be random old finds there. Be careful!

I too have an Equinox 600, and use it a lot. It's a great detector. I wish you the best of luck in all you do. 👍

thank you in the water its pretty much same law in the land you can't metal detect any historical site or find any lost valuable if law enforcement got you while you detect in historical site they take your device and fine you with money so only thing to do is metal detect for lost jewellery which is fine by me 🙂

3 hours ago, Valens Legacy said:

Welcome to the forum and please share some of your stories and finds with us when you get a chance.

Please include some pictures of the area as you come from a beautiful country.

Lots of history there and I am sure there is some nice treasures yet to be found.

Good luck and good hunting.

i live in small beach town the seaside is about 1.5 kilometers from my home luckily 🙂 i add some pics in here for you 

30-11-2021.png

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Turhan said:

i live in small beach town the seaside is about 1.5 kilometers from my home

Looks like Antalay, is it?

The beach looks to have a lot of black sand in it, and like I had stated before beautiful country.

I spent 3 weeks there with my grandfather when he was doing some work in the area.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Valens Legacy said:

Looks like Antalay, is it?

The beach looks to have a lot of black sand in it, and like I had stated before beautiful country.

I spent 3 weeks there with my grandfather when he was doing some work in the area.

not antalya but near to it there is also good detecting areas in antalya too 

• Like 1

Welcome Turman,

Sounds like you work hard for what you find, to make a living at it! That's awesome! Maybe Nokta/Mack will sponsor you, or use your skills for testing! 

Glad you found us on the forum! Looking forward to some more pictures!🍀👍👍

• Like 1