What Is Expected In The Upcoming Update?

Skate

Yes, I agree. I’m happy with 0.71, D2 and its last firmware are a very good match.  I hope  XP won’t disappoint this  time either and waiting for next firmware with patience

• Like 1

Yes 0.71 works in heavy iron with rust powder very well. Mostly FAST with adjustments, sometime DEEP or Relic. Iron falsing is aaceplabte for me, but better separation is always to key to success. I don't need more depth. Fresh hunters doesn't understand it. Target locking and separation.

• Like 2

I did a test on a small square of gold leaf of high carat that weighs nothing and relic mode Untweaked did very well on depth ,better than gold mode .I was amazed at the depth in air

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mirda said:

The waiting is starting to be ridiculous...

You, got that right! It seems that XP doesn't give a rats Arse about customer service, and moving forward with the D2 in terms of updates and accessories.

• Like 1
  • Oh my! 1

13 minutes ago, Doc Bach said:

You, got that right! It seems that XP doesn't give a rats Arse about customer service, and moving forward with the D2 in terms of updates and accessories.

Yeah, but they are french. They may still be on Christmas vacation, or they may be on strike.

At least they could release bug fixes first. New functions can wait. The bigger the update, the more complicated is testing it.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Mirda said:

Yeah, but they are french. They may still be on Christmas vacation, or they may be on strike.

At least they could release bug fixes first. New functions can wait. The bigger the update, the more complicated is testing it.

Remember one thing... all hardware and software was made by XP, so it could be only better than you compare to other companies... because they was build it from scratch...

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Doc Bach said:

How many have written XP to ask about the status.  Showing interest/concern never hurts.