Featured In A Minelab Explorer Book

nice saves

• Thanks 1

Great saves and glad that you were the one to get them.

Good luck on your next outing and stay safe when you go again.

• Thanks 1

Way to go George!  The designs are great.  They don’t make stuff like that anymore.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Acquiring permission is one key to success that I never felt comfortable with. You are lucky to have that gift.

• Like 1

On 3/27/2023 at 7:01 AM, Badger-NH said:

Acquiring permission is one key to success that I never felt comfortable with. You are lucky to have that gift.

Agree 100%. When in Rome dress like the Romans. I wear a John Deere Hat at Farm locations and carry an extra as a thank you. More proper dress at a more modern site. If a lady opens the door, remember, "chicks still dig me", easy.

• Haha 1

On 3/26/2023 at 12:32 PM, prunellaveiga said:

They look so nice! I'm hesitating to ask, but have you thought about selling them or at least one of them?😅 And wow, it's exciting to hear that someone was featured in a book about historical currencies! I believe that studying books on this subject can be incredibly valuable for students. It allows them to learn about the different currencies used throughout history and gives them insight into the economic and social conditions of the time. Historical currency is a fascinating topic, as it reflects a particular era's cultural and political climate. On https://samploon.com/essay-samples/ I find a lot of historical topics that I love to research. The books and essay samples in this category help us understand the value of money in different periods and teach us about the values and beliefs of societies, the evolution of currency and financial systems, and how they have influenced our world today. Moreover, studying historical currencies can benefit students interested in pursuing a career in economics, finance, or history. Overall, I think it's wonderful that this topic is being explored in a book, and I encourage students to read and learn more about it.

Be there done that. Never again.