Sign in to follow this  
rehupuntti

Xp Deus Go Detect Download App

Hey I hope this helps someone!

Now you can download android and iOS or windows app, game or software for free on this website: APKdodo You can get the hacked and cracked version here! Check it out!
You can also download apps like Snaptube  Mobdro here 

Thanks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Ridge Runner
      I’ve been a long time lover of small coils hunting a new location for the first time. 
       I’m wondering why none are being made . It could be I’m the first that ask for one . I don’t look to find it at my door anytime soon.
       All the relic hunters and one coin hunter in the bunch I can see why I’m sucking hind teat.
       Chuck 
    • By relicmeister
      When hooking up to charge LED is not lighting up except with feeble glow. Charger cables and 
      contact were checked. If not lighting up bright do I assume a faulty coil battery?,  how do I know?
      thanks
    • By Kickindirt
      A friend and I spent a couple days swinging around a couple junk filled ghost towns. I am very familiar with the Xp deus. I had also brought with the new to me Xp ORX. I spent my time swinging both the deus/ORX with the 9 Hf, 9x5Hf and my LF 11x13 coils. I found some good stuff and was really able to put the new ORX to work. I kept the ORX equipped with the 9x5hf coil. Deus with 9Hf coil. Also have my 11x13 on a straight shaft to easily switch to that. These site have been hit hard over the last few years by me and a ton of other people and have seen 3 to 4 large group hunts. Heres a few pics

• By Steve Herschbach
      XP are always working on ways to improve our products, we are pleased to announce the new revised coil charging clip offering an advanced durable Polymer and upgraded charging pins.

New XP polymer charging clip
    • By Steve Herschbach
      Update DEUS 5.21:
      This update 5.21 corrects sleep power issues with the DEUS headphones on version 5.2. The DEUS 5.2 can sometimes place the headphones into an unwanted standby mode as they can be turned on during charging, resulting in a slow battery discharge.
      Download Updates

XP Deus metal detector