Sign in to follow this  
Luis

Coil Super Pulse Tdi

Hoy he estado probando mi nueva bobina para tdi y me ha gustado cómo funciona en la playa. Va muy estable y lo noto más sensible que el dual. Hoy no ha habido suerte y no he traído oro, la próxima vez será

"Today I have been testing my new coil for tdi and I liked how it works on the beach. It goes very stable and I notice it more sensitive than the dual. Today there has been no luck and I have not brought gold, next time it will be"

IMG_20171221_124702.jpg

• Like 3

I really enjoy mine, very stable, but not tried it at the beach yet. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Steve Herschbach
      Here is the blurb from the White’s website:
      The TDI SL Metal Detector has pulse induction power that provides unbeatable depth and sensitivity in its price range. And now the deal is even better.
      More than a new paint job, this Special Edition features key changes to the TDI platform aimed at serious prospectors. First and foremost, this detector ships with an 8 x 12″ Miner John Designs Folded Mono search coil. This choice was made to give gold prospectors better depth on large nuggets, but also increased sensitivity to small specimen gold that other pulse machines might miss. We also swapped the intermediate and lower shafts to create a streamlined “straight shaft” configuration preferred by gold hunters. Finally, to top it all off we revamped the control box with a desert tan paint scheme ideal for hot environments.
      This package is offered for a limited time and at a discounted price. And best of all the detector and coil are Made in America.
      The rechargeable NIMH battery lasts up to 6 hours, and a backup AA battery back will power all-day exploration. At a weight of only 3.3 lbs, and rugged metal construction, this Special Edition TDI SL is ready for serious prospecting. Are you?
      If you already have the TDI and just want to buy this awesome coil, please visit Miner John’s website.
      Download Product Manual
      SKU: 800-0332-MJD MSRP $1099.95

White's TDI SL Special Edition metal detector for gold prospecting

White's TDI SL Special Edition studip photo

White's TDI SL Special Edition close up of controls

White's TDI SL Special Edition close up of Miner John Folded Mono Coil
    • By Mark Gillespie
      Wish list is one that will ignore nails and still hit on the deep silver.
      I tried the same gold experiment (gold ring with nails on top) with my TDI and it will detect a gold ring surrounded by nails.

Manta iron and nails

[www.youtube.com]

TDI iron and nails

• By Rod K
      I took my Whites TDI SL with both the stock 7.5" dual field coil and the 8"x6" NUgget Finder coil, as well as my Minelab GM 1000 out and tried them on some small 1.7 grain and 7.4 grain pieces of lead i use for testing. The minelab found both easily and at over 2" on the small one. The Whites wouldn't pick up either one with either coil. I am liking the Monster more and more. But was wondering? Should the Whites do better than it did?
    • By Hard Prospector
      White's for the past couple years, I was told, has been working on an up graded battery pack for the TDI SL which will allow it to operate at to 14 volts or more. There is plenty of "home made" stuff out there that seems to work very well but I  keep waiting for a factory product that should have been out by now. I'm just a breath away from buying a reputable model from a guy making /selling them on eBay. Has anyone heard anything concerning this matter from White's?  They sure can make it tough to be a loyal customer.

• By Hispania
      Greeting everyone
      I was looking for a coil to use on the beach with my TDI SL. Mainly I was looking for stock 12 "dd but I did not find anything used, I have the 7.5dd and I consider that for hunting on the beach it is too small. I found online the" scarab mono 18 "x14" from pmcoils. I have not seen any information on this coil, I was mainly looking for a DD because I had the dual field of surfmaster for a while and it went very well with those coils, but I could give the mono coil a chance if he found any positive information. .
      If some use this coil or know some information, I would appreciate your opinion.
      Thanks
    • By Hispania
      Hello everyone.
      I have a question about the model of a 7.5 "white coil for the TDI, it does not have labels that differentiate the dual field of the mono. I am a beach hunter and I think if it is the mono I would not do it well.
      I have seen images online and the only noticeable visual difference is the color of the cable, one is darker than the other.
      Any ideas?