Website Rollback - Latest Updates ×

Big Cigar Band..18k...15.6 Grams Size (us) 8 ...19 Plus Inch's

Joe,

It looks like you are going to have a fun summer!

• Like 2

Joe.....is that a salt signal at 3:32 ?

Im just trying to visualise real hunt conditions where you can’t afford to be digging any ground noises if too hot a setting......

Actually that big chunky ring side ways still presents a decent surface area.......I’m liking the results. ?

• Like 2

Curious to hear the tone mode now?

I'm actually looking for a killer precise sound to be sure is worth to dig it...

Big depth is already a terrible enemy for me with only my hand to move sand?

• Like 4

I don't think this machine is made for diving or even looking waist-deep in water.  At that depth it costs a lot even outside the water, I can't imagine what it would be like inside.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Luis said:

I don't think this machine is made for diving or even looking waist-deep in water.  At that depth it costs a lot even outside the water, I can't imagine what it would be like inside.

You're right! However the depth perception of this machine can help You if you're over a rocky bottom...

I can't say how many times I found gold rings trapped under big rocks that I removed with a kick.That coil will find it from above it!!!!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Luis said:

I purchased this detector as an on beach or shallow wading detector. And in my case for now freshwater use only. Assuming I am happy with what I see, I will get the newer model with drop in batteries for deeper water / saltwater use. This unit would then be more of a backup detector. I don’t mind having two, one that never sees saltwater use. Besides, this is a guaranteed genuine Limited Edition detector... I’m going to keep it as pristine as possible.

• Like 2