121 Gram Nugget Found In New Zealand

phrunt

That was awesome. The stuff dreams are made of and what keeps many who hunt gold around the world searching. And it is especially fun with a detector. Congratulations. 

4 hours ago, Darren said:

Darren (Abyss Dredging)

I know this nugget very well and I will never forget the day we found it, along with many others. I've been Dredging and Detecting along time but nothing prepares you when you find a nugget like that. Thanks for all the kind comments from us at Abyss Dredging.

You make some of the best "real" gold videos out there.  Congratulations on the nugget.

https://www.youtube.com/@abyssdredging

29 minutes ago, phrunt said:

You make some of the best "real" gold videos out there.  Congratulations on the nugget.

https://www.youtube.com/@abyssdredging

Darren, please take Simon (Phrunt) on one of your prospecting trips, you should see what he has been calling his NZ nuggets! 😉

• Haha 3

IMG_20191224_123043.thumb.jpg.e979d762848d3e4e853aa2b9c02b56f0.jpg

Don't tease my gold 😛

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, Darren said:

Darren (Abyss Dredging)

I know this nugget very well and I will never forget the day we found it, along with many others. I've been Dredging and Detecting along time but nothing prepares you when you find a nugget like that. Thanks for all the kind comments from us at Abyss Dredging.

Hey Darren, I see Pauly has had some fun (and records) on your claims. He seemed to bounce back from Covid pretty well when he found that big nugget lol   Did you let him keep it all or did he share it 50/50???

On 2/22/2023 at 2:34 PM, Aureous said:

Hey Darren, I see Pauly has had some fun (and records) on your claims. He seemed to bounce back from Covid pretty well when he found that big nugget lol 

Looks like Pauly's breaking his gold find records there.

• Like 1