Website Rollback - Latest Updates ×

Deus 2 Vdi Big Numbers

Sandheron

4 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Well ask and you shall receive! Good on XP for this, though I still ike my version better. :wink:

https://www.detectorprospector.com/forums/topic/17968-so-can-we-be-critical-of-deus-ii-here/?do=findComment&comment=187995

"In the interest of getting the most bang for my buck, I'm only going to ask for one thing from XP. Forget coils, whatever, just one little thing. Give me an option on the Deus II to display the target ID and nothing else. The reason should be obvious. That's it - thanks!"

deus-2-large-target-id-display.jpg

I do like that too, but at least I can see the new updated numbers. XP responded quickly and they didn't even yell at us for requesting something added that we wanted. ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I’m a big fan of having multiple UIs to choose from. One of the things I’m starting to like about Deus. I’d really like to see one with a signagraph as well. 

• Like 2

You would expect an update to do a factory reset before/after the firmware is flashed, this is normal behaviour.

• Like 1

I like it but Im going to hold off a few days until the WS6 issue is resolved. Besides I have to do it on work laptop because I’m prehistoric.  Has anything else been upgraded? Or is it just the giant TID numbers?  

2 hours ago, relicmeister said:

I like it but Im going to hold off a few days until the WS6 issue is resolved. Besides I have to do it on work laptop because I’m prehistoric.  Has anything else been upgraded? Or is it just the giant TID numbers?  

Gary says something about full tones being more like deus1 after update.  

• Like 2