Deus 2 Vdi Big Numbers

Sandheron

1 hour ago, martygene said:

does the update wipe out our custom programs? 

Unfortunately, yes.  

It would be great to have a way to save them before the update to your computer then reload the custom programs after the update.  A bonus would be having the ability to generate, edit, and upload custom programs using the usb update interface with some sort of rudimentary Deus 2 custom program companion app on your PC or better yet via the “Go Terrain” mobile app that has been in the works since…forever.

Yes...thought about it during the update..too late. Okay, no big deal..

3 hours ago, Chase Goldman said:

Unfortunately, yes.  

It would be great to have a way to save them before the update to your computer then reload the custom programs after the update.  A bonus would be having the ability to generate, edit, and upload custom programs using the usb update interface with some sort of rudimentary Deus 2 custom program companion app on your PC or better yet via the “Go Terrain” mobile app that has been in the works since…forever.

POOP... CTX has all of that and was used years ago... how hard can it be? 

6 minutes ago, martygene said:

POOP... CTX has all of that and was used years ago... how hard can it be? 

Frankly, the hardest thing about custom programs for me is typing in the name of the program.  But that's because I'm lazy and don't bother with multitones and custom tone breaks.  I use either Pitch or Full Tones.

Yes I hate typing in the names! 😄 I might decide to hit a site using Pitch and will set up 4 or 5 Pitch programs with slightly different settings just so I can easily toggle to see how a different reactivity or frequency sounds over a target. But the next week I might hit the same site in Multi Tones or Goldfield and will have several programs for those modes. Yeah, the naming of the programs is the worst part. Talk about 1st world problems though. Sigh.

Well ask and you shall receive! Good on XP for this, though I still ike my version better. :wink:

https://www.detectorprospector.com/forums/topic/17968-so-can-we-be-critical-of-deus-ii-here/?do=findComment&comment=187995

"In the interest of getting the most bang for my buck, I'm only going to ask for one thing from XP. Forget coils, whatever, just one little thing. Give me an option on the Deus II to display the target ID and nothing else. The reason should be obvious. That's it - thanks!"

deus-2-large-target-id-display.jpg

4 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Well ask and you shall receive! Good on XP for this, though I still ike my version better. :wink:

https://www.detectorprospector.com/forums/topic/17968-so-can-we-be-critical-of-deus-ii-here/?do=findComment&comment=187995

"In the interest of getting the most bang for my buck, I'm only going to ask for one thing from XP. Forget coils, whatever, just one little thing. Give me an option on the Deus II to display the target ID and nothing else. The reason should be obvious. That's it - thanks!"

deus-2-large-target-id-display.jpg

I do like that too, but at least I can see the new updated numbers. XP responded quickly and they didn't even yell at us for requesting something added that we wanted. 😏

I’m a big fan of having multiple UIs to choose from. One of the things I’m starting to like about Deus. I’d really like to see one with a signagraph as well.