Back in 2014 I posted a new type of gold concentrator for dry material , well I've been working on better models ever since .

The story goes like this  🙂

First ' I had a rough idea about making a dry unit that would be better & different  .
I wanted it to be hand operated & still be able to concentrate  material quickly without loss of gold .

So the mission starts back in 2013 , I work at it with an obsession  design after design .
2014 ' I have a good working design ' I ask Dave to test on the field , he runs a tiny about of dirt & it works and finds gold that detectors can't see .
That design was complicated ' made from aluminium , expensive to make .

2015 - I start working on a a new concept & test more variations of this ,
2016 - I now have what I think is it , my old mate Barry & I test them out on the field with top results , but not good enough for me .
2017 - I change the shape of the design & internals ' I'm trying to get the thing to be faster & more efficient .
2018 - I keep testing whilst making more changes to try & figure out why it's not a performing perfectly .
2019 - I found the answer at last  in Feb that year !

Well not quiet ' took another year & I still cant stop trying to make it perfect  🙄

First photo back in 2014 field testing & some other models from around the same time 

3rd photo field testing 2016 new design

More to come 

Jack

SANY0005800x600_zpsfafab93e.jpg

goldchurn2_zps1bbcf7f5.jpg

SANY0011_zps9trlahzb (2).jpg

The main thing is never give up and remember what’s being made now is not catching all the gold.

I know myself have been working on a dredge that after running it a day all your cons won’t take but one gold pan to clean it all up. I can’t say it would win a beauty contest but it will catch all the gold.

The Best!

Chuck 

Yes Chuck ' keep at it till you get it working the best possible .

Some more of my earlier  designs  :

They all worked but not good enough for me  🧐

More to come 

SANY0004 640x480_zpscddbuwqg.jpg

SANY0007 800x666 640x533_zpsqsy6wmev.jpg

SANY0003_zps0heeghvd.jpg

Time rolls on now 2016 , a new model is out ' this one had self adjusting internals that changed angles to help discharge the lights when turning anti clock wise &  did the opposite clockwise when concentrating down the gold   . 

☺️

gold winder.jpg

I see your problem it’s that lazy dog that’s doing less than nothing but we still love them.

Chuck 

On the positive side, you seem to have the stand nailed down.

11 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

I see your problem it’s that lazy dog that’s doing less than nothing but we still love them.

Chuck 

For sure Chuck , that little lazy dog has since passed :sad: his name was Teddy ' he was 17 & a half  &  truly loved .

I would give all the gold I've even found to have him back again .  

jack

I know what you are saying because I too have been there myself and this grown man cried like a baby for the loss of a friend that dog.

Chuck 

It's now 2017 , design has changed again for the better as this one is both fast & more efficient  .

Like all of them this is the tool to run the best pre sampled material through after it's been sieved .

First pics are my half inch bucket sieve ' I do go down to quarter inch when required .

Then the Jack Winder 🙂 more gold started to turn up !

SANY0006 (1).JPG

SANY0007 (1).JPG

SANY0006_zps79nu983l.jpg

gold from winder.jpg