Website Rollback - New Update ×

Testing Deus 2 In Relic Mode, Not A Great Day But Ended Well

Button looks like same construction of the civ war buttons. Got a front view on that?

• Like 1

This sounds better then “Lost Gold At Dead Mans Mine” that I quit reading at page 4 so please do continue with the story or this young gentleman’s story in the future. ?

strick

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, kac said:

Button looks like same construction of the civ war buttons. Got a front view on that?

I'll update this post with a photo tomorrow. Classic flat button with no front marks, same ID as the penny. It's like an early IHP fat.

2 minutes ago, strick said:

This sounds better then “Lost Gold At Dead Mans Mine” that I quit reading at page 4 so please do continue with the story or this young gentleman’s story in the future. ?

strick

He's older than me, but yeah the story will get very interesting. It's quite the honor, and I have to be careful how it's related. ? The relics alone should be fun, this place has never been hunted and a lot happened there, just not war or colonial. ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, kac said:

Back is very similar to  buttons made by CT factory. Might be from them.

They used "Colour" ? Thought that was a UK thing. ?

Construction is same as all the civ war buttons I have found. Front dies are different but construction, size etc are same and done by a company in CT. I forget the name. I probably posted some here.

Bob, your finds were really good with the 3 war nickels and the rest but that new permission has me really jealous! Lol.   I am eagerly awaiting all the great stuff that’s going to come out of that place!   Oh, and we must be close in age…never saw Styx, but did see Journey and Rush and others in that era.  

• Like 2