Jimmy Sierra? Whites Products Closed?

ROD

I was lucky to buy 3 brand new coils for my TDI Pro including the large 20''  Sierra Grande shipped over to the UK cheaper than say just one GPX coil,must admit was most suprised that the ultra low prices for a few weeks,this suggests a possible cash flow problem,as even if you did loose the Whites outlet you would normally sell of the existing stock at a higher price.

2 minutes ago, auminesweeper said:

I did not realize you were getting all your gear from Jimmy,

John,the coils did not come from Jimmy,they are Jimmy's products but Miner John who makes the coils for him was selling them brand new from his Ebay outlet,so these had not been advertised on either the Miner Johns or Jimmy's main website,and of course the advantageous low price,possibly to reduce publicity of what was evolving behind the scenes.

Of course i am not complaining,but i suspected something was not right when a brand new 20'' coil that had been selling for $500 i bought for $175 plus then the shipping,which you dont have to be 'Einstein' to work out that was a very good price,as you are aware that using such a coil even over here in the UK is not your everyday coil,as it would only be used a few times a year and hence tied up alot of money,but by buying them at the bargain price i was able to stock up on the coil arsenal.

The TDI Pro is a very good machine John,prehaps you should look at getting one :biggrin::biggrin: