Latest Manicore Vid

deathray

I lost my ML-80 phones and bought the same less the M/L brand for way less.  There not playing that game again.  "Good things come in two's",  = avoiding recalls & brand salvage

Just a thought wondering if Steve would open up a survey  so that we can make our feelings known regarding not being able to use wireless after market headphones. Knowing that Minelab take note of comments on certain forums may help us in the long run. What do you think ?

There is a motive behind everything, the Manticore 2 will have Bluetooth LE with full LE support, gotta keep stuff in the tank for the next implementation, they're running out of ways to improve detectors, every little bit they can hold back for the next model makes them a lot of money, coils are the perfect example.  The Equinox 900 is another example, it could have been the initial Equinox release, nothing spectacular there, it's just a better quality Equinox with 99 ID's which everyone was shocked it didn't have when it came out, now it's a new model for more money.

This is what happens in a world with minimal competition.  You can't tell me the Nox 900 isn't retaliation to some new competition, it's copied the features of the Legend and added them to a Nox.

The worse my hearing gets the more i appreciated the WM-08,  Have some old but awesome double volume knob phones that really opened my eyes and ears.  I'm kinda torn about my last post but the 800 was a heck of a intro to minelab.  Thought  well maybe they got over their ski's , just a blip.  Just about all marketing fails my expectations these days.  But if i can swing it I'm still hoping to buy the manticore or 900 this spring!   Hope you people get yours soon.

15 minutes ago, dsb said:

The worse my hearing gets the more i appreciated the WM-08,  Have some old but awesome double volume knob phones that really opened my eyes and ears.  I'm kinda torn about my last post but the 800 was a heck of a intro to minelab.  Thought  well maybe they got over their ski's , just a blip.  Just about all marketing fails my expectations these days.  But if i can swing it I'm still hoping to buy the manticore or 900 this spring!   Hope you people get yours soon.

Was hoping the new headphones had volume control on each ear cup that would have helped you and I out in the hearing department. 

BEACH METAL DETECTING WITH THE MINELAB MANTICORE

Just seen this video of a metal detecting meet up in Australia, this must have been an organised event as some of the treasure was already placed in the ground. The Manticore looks impressive in its un-masking ability of good stuff next to trash and the Equinox 900 also did well.

2 hours ago, Fell Wanderer said:

BEACH METAL DETECTING WITH THE MINELAB MANTICORE

Just seen this video of a metal detecting meet up in Australia, this must have been an organised event as some of the treasure was already placed in the ground. The Manticore looks impressive in its un-masking ability of good stuff next to trash and the Equinox 900 also did well.

Manticore Coil on backwards Alert at 4:28  😁

strick 

Edit: the guy with the camera finally catches it 5:23