Killed It With The Manticore Today!

longbow62

I hunted a really old school today. 1920-30's my guess. All the buildings are gone except for the gymnasium. They are renovating it. I've been on a silver streak lately with the Manticore. Today was an exceptional day for me. Not often I get 6 silvers and silver ring in one hunt. Much less a silver half dollar. I ran AT-High Conductors all day. I had to turn on my backup power pack by the end of the day. I dug some very deep coins today. The ground at this place is very mild. There was some iron around, and I did dig a little iron due to deep iffy's. None of the falsing iron screamed coin. I'm still really happy with, and enjoying the Manticore. 

20230211_162121.jpg

20230211_133051.jpg

Nice hunt! 👍 Glad you're doing great with your new detector, you sure went where the finds are. 🙂 Congrats on multiple silvers, the Walker half is IMO the most beautiful coin of all the silver halfs. It's the only one I've ever found.

44 minutes ago, F350Platinum said:

Nice hunt! 👍 Glad you're doing great with your new detector, you sure went where the finds are. 🙂 Congrats on multiple silvers, the Walker half is IMO the most beautiful coin of all the silver halfs. It's the only one I've ever found.

Thanks, I stll can't seem to manage a Franklin half. As much as I like Walker's at this point I need a Franklin.

Killed it for sure!  I only found one coin with my Manticore today but it was a Walker half too.  Silver four hunts in a row with it, I'm not complaining at all.

- Dave

Very nice run there. The ring looks like Boy Scouts of America.

Great place to hunt it seems. Maybe that 1943 copper penny is hiding there! Good work, love the half.

My Manticore is a definite keeper too. Really enjoy hunting with it.

Great hunt. The Manticore grows on you more and more every day! I'm happy with mine as well.