A 6 Ring Week With Extra Gold!

After finding a girl's diamond ring for her on monday, i was was rewarded over my last 2 hunts with 5 more rings, one 14k gold pendant, a 1952 dime, and a 1954 quarter. 4 of the rings were junkers but one was a 10k gold ring w synthetic ruby. The ruby has a roman warrior's head etched into it. 

All beach finds. The gold ring doesnt feel like a fresh drop but the others all do. Coins were in great shape amazingly! I probably found another ten bucks in quarters also which covrrs my gas to get there! 

I'm always amazed at how many rings are lost at the beach! All found w the deus 2 w the 11x13 coil. Last week i pulled quarters from a foot deep at the beach with it... it is just amazing in the salt!

20230414_214045.jpg

20230414_125108.jpg

Nice work!!👍👍

Great saves, don't let the lady of the house see them or you might lose them all.

Good luck on your next hunt and stay safe out there.

Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!nice rings mate a week of detecting and i can work 60 hours a week for a month then i need more detecting

RR

Nice finds on the rings and pendant! Thanks for sharing and getting me off the couch, and to the beach this morning!

Nice finds! Looks like the 13x11 is working out really well for you. Do you have much competition where you hunt?

Also would like to know where on the beach you are finding rings, in the water or what?

I'm headed South to a beach this week, I'm bringing the D2 with the 13x11, the 9", and my trusty old Equinox with the 10x5 and 15" elliptical. I've been watching the beach cameras and don't see many/any detecting there, and already have a good idea where the most people congregate.

You're really doing a great job with that detector and coil. 🙂

1 hour ago, F350Platinum said:

I've been watching the beach cameras and don't see many/any detecting there, and already have a good idea where the most people congregate.

I've got 6 beach cams bookmarked that I use all the time to check head counts and wave conditions. Great tool.

Great ring week! A junk ring still gives some satisfaction to an otherwise bad hunt. 

Yesterday morning I found 29 cents in clad BUT....two .925 earrings with one of them having gold plating and bling diamonds.

Made me feel better about the hunt and spending $10.50 to park!

1 hour ago, F350Platinum said:

Nice finds! Looks like the 13x11 is working out really well for you. Do you have much competition where you hunt?

Also would like to know where on the beach you are finding rings, in the water or what?

I'm headed South to a beach this week, I'm bringing the D2 with the 13x11, the 9", and my trusty old Equinox with the 10x5 and 15" elliptical. I've been watching the beach cameras and don't see many/any detecting there, and already have a good idea where the most people congregate.

You're really doing a great job with that detector and coil. 🙂

There's one guy who hunts this beach every morning at daylight and he finds a ton of jewelry. Then a second guy who lives a block away from the beach who told me last year he found 115 rings atvthis beach so i think so, given the small size of the beach. In the past few months ive seen maybe 10 different detectorists there.

I havent detected in the water yet. 4 are from thre dry sand and the gold ring was right at the water line in the wet sand but not underwater.

6 minutes ago, TampaBayBrad said:

Great ring week! A junk ring still gives some satisfaction to an otherwise bad hunt. 

Yesterday morning I found 29 cents in clad BUT....two .925 earrings with one of them having gold plating and bling diamonds.

Made me feel better about the hunt and spending $10.50 to park!

Luckily our beaches have free parking!