I Thought That It Was About Time That I Posted A Few Detecting Finds.

53 minutes ago, CPT_GhostLight said:

Wow, those are some amazing finds!

Thanks Captain!

BA41C3EE-F664-40B0-80C5-9C9057FC39A3_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.924a77a78b56a5cb4c84d0e245f72cdb.jpeg

A Few More Of Those Pesky Iron Targets That Annoy Some Detectorist.

Wow, a Phoenix button ! And a very rare one at that.

Here's a rarity chart I wrote.   Yours is a Type 1 Style 2  And although you don't have anything in your picture for size, yet it appears to be a large.   Right ? 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rX9XFCFw-SKRiUFZfdtzFg7GIjUwzoJJ/view?ts=6182e46f

As you can see, yours is amongst the rarest.   An easy $300 to $500 to the right buyer (although there's not a lot of collector / buyers out there these days, last I looked).

Are you at liberty to say what type of site this came out of ?  And :  How many total P.B.'s in your career so far ? 

4 hours ago, Tom_in_CA said:

Wow, a Phoenix button ! And a very rare one at that.

Here's a rarity chart I wrote.   Yours is a Type 1 Style 2  And although you don't have anything in your picture for size, yet it appears to be a large.   Right ? 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rX9XFCFw-SKRiUFZfdtzFg7GIjUwzoJJ/view?ts=6182e46f

As you can see, yours is amongst the rarest.   An easy $300 to $500 to the right buyer (although there's not a lot of collector / buyers out there these days, last I looked).

Are you at liberty to say what type of site this came out of ?  And :  How many total P.B.'s in your career so far ? 

Hello Tom and thanks so much for your comment and friendly p m. As well as your comprehensive chart that you have provided for everyone.And yes that's correct Type 1 Style 2 large size.

23 minutes ago, Doc Bach said:

Hello Tom and thanks so much for your comment and friendly p m. As well as your comprehensive chart that you have provided for everyone.And yes that's correct Type 1 Style 2 large size.

Thanx Doc.   How many Phoenix buttons total have you found in your career ?

And :  Are you at liberty to say what type site you found that in ?  And was that in CA or OR ?   Near the Columbia River perhaps ??

Nice Marlin rifle receiver & skinning knife. All in very nice condition. Should be a legible serial number on the stripped receiver.  That all looks like things you would find at an Indian campsite.

Nice relics. I like the hatchet.

34 minutes ago, Rick N. MI said:

Nice relics. I like the hatchet.

Thanks Rick I am not sure if that one is a kids toy or a salesman sample? It's definitely a miniature sized example compared to the larger ones normaly found.