Manticore Scores Gold Ring On Beach

Had a couple hours to get out last Friday with manticore, was running beach deep sens 24 recovery speed 4. Ring is 8.6 grams of 20k  tested on xrf gun id was 52-53.  Bracelet was gold filled. Ring was about 10-12” deep on towel line and gave a great clear signal. Loving the manti. Thanks John

IMG_7266.jpeg

nice

I say very nice.

Complete with ice. Bet you let let out a chuckle when you saw that in the scoop. Or maybe a YES!! YES!! THANK YOU!!

Good job, awesome ring. I need some luck now.....my turn. 😄

14 hours ago, John SC said:

Had a couple hours to get out last Friday with manticore, was running beach deep sens 24 recovery speed 4. Ring is 8.6 grams of 20k  tested on xrf gun id was 52-53.  Bracelet was gold filled. Ring was about 10-12” deep on towel line and gave a great clear signal. Loving the manti. Thanks John

Out of curiosity, what makes the manticore that much better than what you were or have swung before it? I'm in the market to move one of mine and get another so I'm just wanting to see why you have connected with the Manticore so well. 

To me the Manticore learning curve reminds me of when I first used the explorer years ago,  I feel you gotta put in the time understanding what the machine is doing. I almost gave up on the explorer back then but forced myself to learn its language and I’m glad I did. The manticore reminds me of that time and the more I run the manticore the more I’m learning it’s language. To me it’s like a super fast, deeper and more sensitive explorer in a way. Once it all clicks you can’t put it down you want to get out swinging. Can’t wait for the accessory coils to be available. Thanks John 

Nice gold!

Love the bling and the ring! You have your own XRF gun?? 🤯 Or a jeweler in the family??😁🍀👍👍