Website Rollback - Latest Updates ×

Something New Coming For XP Deus II

☠ Cipher

On 6/27/2023 at 3:27 PM, relicmeister said:

I don’t think anything new would interest me other than a small elliptical coil. When can we expect to find out what the big hubbub is all about?

Good question! There was no mention of it at the big rally in Italy unless I missed it? So maybe a long wait until this fall at Detectival? Don't mind me I'm a little bit cynical and being a Smart A$$!

Uhym that is true! You can buy perfect Twobox from Nexus but eliptical HF will be perfect idea.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, TJ Jeepguy said:

Extrem Hunter 2 coil fmf 

? Thing will probably shut off my pacemaker ? of course I might find the 90 million dollar hoard that might be buried at one of my permissions... ?

Thanks TJ!

XP, we need a 10x5 elliptical!!! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

So that's it and that's all? Or will there be more to come? At any rate I'm glad that I held on to my deus 1 with the HF eliptical and the Nox 800 wit the COILTEK 10X5!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think its really cool they've come out with a product a bit different, and in their market there is obviously demand for it, pretty useless for me, but good for those in places that could use it.

• Like 4

I agree phrunt.  I also have no use for it here, but I like the direction they went as far as compatibility with the D2.  

• Like 3