Minelab Pro Pinpointer 35

Thanks Chet, will give that a try. Tore my rotator cuff so it's hard for me to reach behind my back now for the pointer.

1 hour ago, Chet said:

Some of the newer pinpointers have circuity that disconnects the coil when turned off which prevents them from being a problem except at close range.

That's why I was trying the propoint 35 originally, keep hoping Garrett makes one that works and disconnects the coil when off.

I think the only ones on the market that do are the XP Mi-4 and 6 and the Pro Find's. 

6 hours ago, Chet said:

Interference is caused by the internal pinpointer tuned coil. It can be eliminated by shielding it with an aluminum foil lined holster.

Another great use for the copper tape. A friend had a cheap Digitech pinpointer that had this issue. Solved by lining the holster with copper tape.

On 18.07.2023 at 17:55, jasong said:

Я попробовал два Propointer 35 и отправил оба обратно как дефектные. Я предположил, что у Minelab есть какой-то конструктивный недостаток, который в конечном итоге будет исправлен, но я не хотел ждать, чтобы узнать, когда Garrett Carrot только заработает. 

Саймон, если протестировать Сфинкса, увидишь, не мешает ли он ГПЗ в выключенном состоянии? Это единственное, что мне не нравится в моей Морковке, я должен держать ее на плече или за спиной (в любом случае, используя большие катушки), иначе я слышу ее при каждом замахе назад, слабую, но достаточно, чтобы свести меня с ума, так как я постарайтесь устранить как можно больше шума. 

SPHINX 03 will behave calmly with the indicated monsters. have thought about it. 

4 hours ago, pavelka72 said:

A surprise awaits you at sphinx 03

I hope so