Ring Return Follow Up

It doesn't get any better than that....Nuff said.

• Like 2

Glad to hear about this nice ending.

You will want a nice steak and potato dinner to go with it, maybe a side salad with a good dressing.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Valens Legacy said:

Glad to hear about this nice ending.

You will want a nice steak and potato dinner to go with it, maybe a side salad with a good dressing.

😋

3 hours ago, rvpopeye said:

Karma has many forms Compass .

That one is a new one for me and you didn't even have to dig it !

Sorry to hear about the flooded Nox.😧

Yes, the flooded Nox was a big disappointment. Minelab Repair responded quickly but said that they are awaiting a shipment of new control boxes. I am past warranty so I don't have a great feeling about the cost to replace the box but we will see.

• 2 weeks later...

Compass,

I got a warm fuzzy this morning from your post on your returned Texas A&M College ring and surprise token of appreciation.  It sent me back to my find and return of a Texas A&M College ring that I dug on a Laguna Beach beach on July 15 2022.  I received a token of appreciation and a full page handwritten letter (suitable for framing, I might add) from the ring's owner.  The token was muchly appreciated but the feeling of doing the right thing is something that jazzes me up every time I think about it and hear stories of returns like yours.  I had to reread my letter again today. LOL

As the ole cartoon says, "You're a good man, Charlie Brown"!

Joe (Cuniagau)

• Thanks 1