Ring Recovery From The Darkside

Excellent.

• Thanks 1

Anytime you return a ring you done the right thing. Over the years it’s been my pleasure to give back to someone that thought that band was lost forever and see the happiness on their face to see it again.

Chuck 

• Thanks 1

Good on ya Cap'n! 🏆 Is this your first where you were the one that found it?

Sentimental value of any object tops what it is made of. Glad you made some people happy. 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Great job on the fast recovery of the ring.

Girlfriend and I have spent a few nights at a local cemetery and it was very peaceful to say the least. Nobody to bother you, or complain when she got loud before we went to sleep. I just make sure that we don't set up the tent on a grave, I just don't like to have the sleeping bag on top of someone.

Out in the country there are some nice cemeteries that actually have bathrooms, and running water for your information so there are a few of us that will camp on the property.

• Thanks 1
  • Oh my! 1

That's awesome. You will be rewarded 10x's for your efforts. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Valens Legacy said:

Great job on the fast recovery of the ring.

Girlfriend and I have spent a few nights at a local cemetery and it was very peaceful to say the least. Nobody to bother you, or complain when she got loud before we went to sleep. I just make sure that we don't set up the tent on a grave, I just don't like to have the sleeping bag on top of someone.

Out in the country there are some nice cemeteries that actually have bathrooms, and running water for your information so there are a few of us that will camp on the property.

Thanks VL! This is a city cemetery in a rough part of town, so it's not safe at night there. That's why I volunteered to install a security system (that I donated) in the small 100 year old chapel which gets broken into regularly.

16 hours ago, F350Platinum said:

Good on ya Cap'n! 🏆 Is this your first where you were the one that found it?

Sentimental value of any object tops what it is made of. Glad you made some people happy. 👍

Thanks F350!

I've actually found a couple of them, but this one in November 2021 was my first!

• Like 1

Awesome job Sir! Sounds like a daunting task hunting for a lost ring in a pretty big grassy area. I think it was meant to be.

• Thanks 1