Nugget Finder GPX 6000 Coils Delays

phrunt

Well, a positive update on the Nugget Finder Website, it's finally had a bit of a change, probably a concerning one for GPX 6000 owners wanting the other two promised coil sizes, they're no longer mentioned at all and no longer having unrealistic promised dates of release, the Coming in 2022, 2023 and so on for them has disappeared of course.

Home | Nugget Finder Coils

The good news if you could call it that is the two GPZ coils, the one DDX coil, and EVO coils have now been put back onto the website after a year or so of absence, although with no information about which sizes still exist on the GPX 5000 coil range, I assume they're still making all the EVO's and the Sadie, the fields of course just for the Evolution coils but they usually just put the Sadie in there even though it's not one as it's the last of their Advantage series to survive..

I just don't get why it's so hard for them to have a decent working website, hire some school kid and pay them 50 bucks and a few pizzas while they make it, they'll have it done in a couple of hours at most.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

22 hours ago, phrunt said:

Well, a positive update on the Nugget Finder Website, it's finally had a bit of a change, probably a concerning one for GPX 6000 owners wanting the other two promised coil sizes, they're no longer mentioned at all and no longer having unrealistic promised dates of release, the Coming in 2022, 2023 and so on for them has disappeared of course.

Home | Nugget Finder Coils

The good news if you could call it that is the two GPZ coils, the one DDX coil, and EVO coils have now been put back onto the website after a year or so of absence, although with no information about which sizes still exist on the GPX 5000 coil range, I assume they're still making all the EVO's and the Sadie, the fields of course just for the Evolution coils but they usually just put the Sadie in there even though it's not one as it's the last of their Advantage series to survive..

I just don't get why it's so hard for them to have a decent working website, hire some school kid and pay them 50 bucks and a few pizzas while they make it, they'll have it done in a couple of hours at most.

Seems like if somebody had the capital. There is pretty wide door open to swoop in and make some progress and some $. 

I, for one, had been patiently waiting all this time for the smallest. Now, I’m not sure what to do other than examine the other current offerings. But, I’ve really wanted something on the opposite end of the 6000’s spectrum. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, GR Guy said:

Doesn’t sound like they will be released in the short term if ever. I’m sure a few are hoping that’s not the case.

Hopefully they will be compatible with the GPX6500, because by the the time they are released the 6500 will be due for release.  😉 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1