Parts For Axiom

DSMITH

Just curious I would Like to pick up like three or four extra Lower Shafts and coil bolts, plus the rubber washers that go on the lower shaft for the Axiom

Will Garrett eventually start producing extra Lower Rods and coil bolts for the Axiom that can be Purchased ???

I like having extra lower shafts and coil bolts to make it a bit easier when I want to swap out to a different coil, just mount your extra coils on to Lower rods and then its a matter of just swapping out the lower rod with coil already attached, I do wish Garrett would have supplied a coil bolt and the rubber washers with each coil, but its not a deal breaker but it would have been nice to have a spare coil bolt at the very least

just curious if this will eventually happen

I lost a washer and emailed customer support if I could order a set of bolts and washers since they are slightly different from the AT series. 

Here is their response.

In response to your email, I am sending you the coil nut screw(PN 9712300)  and washers(PN 9714300) for the Axiom as a courtesy, no charge.  I will send you (2) sets. You should get them in the next 3 to 4 business days.  Thanks, and have a nice day.

Best customer service ever 😁

13 minutes ago, timbus59 said:

I lost a washer and emailed customer support if I could order a set of bolts and washers since they are slightly different from the AT series. 

Here is their response.

In response to your email, I am sending you the coil nut screw(PN 9712300)  and washers(PN 9714300) for the Axiom as a courtesy, no charge.  I will send you (2) sets. You should get them in the next 3 to 4 business days.  Thanks, and have a nice day.

Best customer service ever 😁

Yep I am finding Garrett has some fantastic customer service, I do not think they would send me a set just to have spares but I am hoping at some point they start producing some parts for the axiom like the Lower shaft and spare coil bolts and washers, I just like having spares around if I need them, the lower shafts I listed my reasoning, I am planning on picking up some different coils when they become available so I will pick up 3-4 extra lower shafts and coil bolts and washers if and when they become available for purchase, really interested in those X Coils when that becomes available also and if detect comes out with some after market coils, I just hope those X Coils are not as expensive as the ones I seen on their website though for some of the Mine Labs LOL $1700 is a lot of $$$$ for a coil almost half the cost of what I and others paid for their Axiom's 

Only having two of those Rubber washers, I guard them like they are a piece of Gold LOL

A couple of side notes. I used a garden hose washer to get by while I waited for the correct washers from Garrett.  Not optimal, but it worked.

The AT series bolts are sold on Amazon and use pretty much the same thread, but the head is smaller.  I imagine one could be used in a pinch if you lost your Axiom bolt.

I too would like to see Garrett put together a package of bolts and washers, and shaft replacements for purchase.  The washers are way too easy to lose in leaves, etc. 😕

16 minutes ago, timbus59 said:

A couple of side notes. I used a garden hose washer to get by while I waited for the correct washers from Garrett.  Not optimal, but it worked.

The AT series bolts are sold on Amazon and use pretty much the same thread, but the head is smaller.  I imagine one could be used in a pinch if you lost your Axiom bolt.

I too would like to see Garrett put together a package of bolts and washers, and shaft replacements for purchase.  The washers are way too easy to lose in leaves, etc. 😕

tractor supply carries a good supply of rubber washers and plastic bolts could probably find some there that would work, I also have some spare rubber washers from various detectors that might work if I need them, hope I do not have to find out at some point LOL

9 hours ago, DSMITH said:

Just curious I would Like to pick up like three or four extra Lower Shafts and coil bolts, plus the rubber washers that go on the lower shaft for the Axiom

Will Garrett eventually start producing extra Lower Rods and coil bolts for the Axiom that can be Purchased ???

I like having extra lower shafts and coil bolts to make it a bit easier when I want to swap out to a different coil, just mount your extra coils on to Lower rods and then its a matter of just swapping out the lower rod with coil already attached, I do wish Garrett would have supplied a coil bolt and the rubber washers with each coil, but its not a deal breaker but it would have been nice to have a spare coil bolt at the very least

just curious if this will eventually happen

Seems like a phone call to Garrett would answer your questions. “please call us at 1-800-527-4011 (U.S.A. and Canada) or 1-972-494-6151 from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. CST and we’ll be happy to help you out.”