Small Coil?

H20waterhunter

I‘d ditch my 9“ for a 10x5“ 🤪

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, D&P-OR said:

I want 'em BOTH---BOTH!!!  🙂

Absolutely. I love the 9” being the lightest of all. A 10x5 would be great for maneuvering over cluttered ground.

• Like 1

On 10/30/2023 at 2:35 PM, Doc Bach said:

This probably sounds silly to a lot of you and may be slightly off topic but hey I've never been accused of not being a little different and at times going into overkill mode....Anyway purely out of frustration and having to deal with situations like the good CPT has pictured and far worse than that at times I have resorted to bringing along what are according to some the old and outdated equipment.My deus 1 remote which fits very well onto the d2 shaft the WSS over the ear headset and the HF elliptical coil and sometimes even the round HF coil. I have the 280 pack and there is plenty of room for everything.Besides sometimes I still like to hunt in the very high frequencies just for fun.

Sounds like a good plan to me.

• Like 1

XP was well aware of what their customers would want and what we would need as well of what the demand would be for the small coils far in advance of the d2 release.The bottom line is that they should have had one available before they offered it for sale.

• Like 3

I think the 9" and 11" coils were the proof of concept designs for the initial Deus 2 marketing and they work phenominally well. Then the 11x13" was released and works just as well, so I would think a small elliptical would round out the stable nicely and it doesn't need to be waterproof necessarily. It would be nice, but I'd take a "Land Only" version for relics and trashy parks. Just my take on it, the beach and water hunters may think otherwise. 😏

• Like 7

Agree with CPT..

• Like 2