Kneepads Without Metal Fittings?

Just about worn out my current set of kneepads.  I've had trouble with false signals from the metal button tab fittings on my current pair when kneeling to recover a target...especially with the larger 13" coil on the Axiom where its a bit awkward to sweep the hole and avoid the kneepads.

Anybody have a recommendation for kneepads that dont have metal fittings?

1 hour ago, timbus59 said:

Just about worn out my current set of kneepads.  I've had trouble with false signals from the metal button tab fittings on my current pair when kneeling to recover a target...especially with the larger 13" coil on the Axiom where its a bit awkward to sweep the hole and avoid the kneepads.

Here ya go, they are about 10 bucks at Home Depot, as long as you cross the straps behind your knee they are light cheap, and will not slip.

20240119_165352.thumb.jpg.ccf29786fea38928a7a2f11bd16097a5.jpg

I only wear one, there are many threads regarding this subject here, someone will probably point you to them or you can use search yourself.

GL, HH 🍀

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, F350Platinum said:

Here ya go, they are about 10 bucks at Home Depot, as long as you cross the straps behind your knee they are light cheap, and will not slip.

20240119_165352.thumb.jpg.ccf29786fea38928a7a2f11bd16097a5.jpg

I only wear one, there are many threads regarding this subject here, someone will probably point you to them or you can use search yourself.

GL, HH 🍀

Thanks. Easy to find l. I'll check them out 👍

• Like 1

4 hours ago, timbus59 said:

I use these and love them

https://docsdetecting.com/product/knee-pads-doc-endorsed-best-knee-pads-i-have-ever-used/

• Like 2