AlgoForce E-1500, Is It A Zip-a-dee-doo-dah Zip-a-dee-a? I Think So.

7 hours ago, Nedkelly said:

If it had the extra power of the 6K

If it is doing something special/new with ground balancing and can handle ground that the GPX 6000 cannot, that is the extra power I am looking for. 

And, if the "Algo 2500" is calibrated for large targets and has the same ground handling ability then things might get very interesting  🤞

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Northeast said:

This bit is particularly exciting I think.  I have areas where these clays are a P.I.T.A and at Manual 1 Sensitivity the GPX 6000 still does not handle them.  

Yep the red clay here is a nightmare. If it's wet impossible,  may as well go home.

• Like 1

On 2/17/2024 at 10:09 PM, Northeast said:

And, if the "Algo 2500" is calibrated for large targets and has the same ground handling ability then things might get very interesting  🤞

Hopefully that happens for us all and then a $3500 E-3500 to compete with the GPZ.

• Like 1

If any of you think Minelab is sitting around with their finger up their butt trying to choke themselves to death you better think again.

Heck I’ll buy the SDC 2300 in something lighter. I’ll take it even if it isn’t waterproof. At my age I ain’t waterproof so why do I need something that is.

I just sold a like new SDC 2300 and I’ll buy another when I see I can get out there again.

Chuck 

• Like 1