How Many People Plan On Buying The E1500 When It Becomes Available To You?

Seems to be a ton of interest in it for sure. I plan on getting one, once the pros in the US have time to evaluate and report on it.

I’m sold on getting one, always wanted a target ID on a pulse induction detector and I really like Evo coils.

I primarily hunt beaches, specifically wet sand, so if it brings something new to the table that other machines haven't so far, then I might consider it, otherwise I'm still happy and pulling plenty of gold/silver with my outdated Sov.GT and my Fisher AQ...😉

Would love to see some videos of it being used on some wet sand beaches..

I'll probably get one if for no other reason than to experiment with the ID. A person could potentially cherry pick certain target just by using that alone.

32 minutes ago, abenson said:

I'll probably get one if for no other reason than to experiment with the ID. A person could potentially cherry pick certain target just by using that alone.

I expect some videos of some nevada gold finds when you get it 

Yep I am also on a list to get one, have already picked up some coils at great prices and a couple of power banks,just to get started with it when it gets here, the many coils already available and the price of it has me, even if i do not use it much after I get it it will make a great loaner PI for when friends come to visit

Like many on the Forum I'm very interested but even after it gets to the U.S. I'll wait at least six months to see how it's performing here.  In the meantime my Nox with a 6" coil does ok on gold here in Colorado.

I'm firmly resisting but only because I'm in over $3K with the Manticore (extra coil and WP headphones).

It would nicely complement my GP3500...........

Just doing the maths.....GP3500 + E1500 = GPE5000 🤓