Tekkna For The Deus 2, First Impression (updated 3)

13 hours ago, NCtoad said:

Went back this evening after work with the 9” coil and hit the same area that I hit the other day with the 13x11.  This spot is loaded with iron.   Again, I dug some nails, but pulled 4 more wheats and to my surprise a Japanese phoenix coin that is silver!   ...

I am not surprised with your finds with the 9" which is THE reference D2 coil for ultra high iron trashed areas ... 

From my little field experience with Tekkna I found it excellent on high / ultra high iron trashed areas . Still very good on medium iron trashed areas but not much difference with other programs like SENSITIVE to my opinion there.  I found Tekkna to be more chatty than SENSITIVE but it is just a matter of getting used to it . Anyway I use Tekkna all the time now ...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, palzynski said:

I am not surprised with your finds with the 9" which is THE reference D2 coil for ultra high iron trashed areas ... 

From my little field experience with Tekkna I found it excellent on high / ultra high iron trashed areas . Still very good on medium iron trashed areas but not much difference with other programs like SENSITIVE to my opinion there.  I found Tekkna to be more chatty than SENSITIVE but it is just a matter of getting used to it . Anyway I use Tekkna all the time now ...

Tekkna is now my go to program for old house sites.  

• Like 3

On 26.03.2024 at 05:18, NCtoad said:

Спасибо, Боб! Я поискал изображения в Google и тоже не смог найти точную дату. Я бы предположил, что это было привезено с солдатом, когда он вернулся домой со Второй мировой войны.

Я люблю tekkna. Я не знаю, что это такое, но поверю Гэри на слово, что с этим происходит какое-то колдовство! Лол какое-то колдовство! Лол

Я люблю tekkna. Я не знаю, что это такое, но поверю Гэри на слово, что с этим происходит какое-то колдовство! Лол какое-то колдовство! Лол ,,,,🙂

IMG-20240321-WA0013.jpeg

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Alexnov said:

Я люблю tekkna. Я не знаю, что это такое, но поверю Гэри на слово, что с этим происходит какое-то колдовство! Лол какое-то колдовство! Лол ,,,,🙂

IMG-20240321-WA0013.jpeg

Translation:

"I love tekkna. I don't know what it is, but I'll take Gary's word for it that there's some magic going on with it! Lol some kind of witchcraft! Lol,,,,🙂"

Alexnov,

Can you identify the objects you found and the age of them? Very interesting. They look very old. Do not do so if it is not in your best interest. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Alexnov said:

IMG-20240321-WA0013.jpeg

The four copper coins are United States wheat cents.  The dates of those four are:  1930, 1934, 1945 and 1953.  The silver coin is a Japanese coin.  I’m not sure of the exact date but most likely pre world war II…probably from the 1930s era.  So they’re not very old.  But thanks for your interest.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, NCtoad said:

The four copper coins are United States wheat cents.  The dates of those four are:  1930, 1934, 1945 and 1953.  The silver coin is a Japanese coin.  I’m not sure of the exact date but most likely pre world war II…probably from the 1930s era.  So they’re not very old.  But thanks for your interest.  

I was asking Alexnov what he found, but very cool stuff man 🙂

I translated his post.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, F350Platinum said:

Перевод:

"Я люблю tekkna. Я не знаю, что это такое, но поверю Гэри на слово, что с ней творится какая-то магия! Лол, какое-то колдовство! Lol,,,,🙂"

Alexnov,

Можете ли вы определить найденные вами предметы и их возраст? Очень интересно. Они выглядят очень старыми. Не делайте этого, если это не в ваших интересах. 🙂

2000 лет до нашей эры. Пантикопея

7 hours ago, F350Platinum said:

I was asking Alexnov what he found, but very cool stuff man 🙂

I translated his post.

Gotcha!  I got lost in the translation!  Lol!

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Alexnov said:

2000 лет до нашей эры. Пантикопея

tekkna works very well in heavily littered fields where there is a lot of modern garbage. Harry did a great job, he picked up the settings so that the wrong targets remain in the background, and the right signal hits your ears like a shot.

20240328_124102.jpg

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, Alexnov said:

tekkna очень хорошо работает на сильно замусоренных полях, где много современного мусора. Гарри проделал отличную работу, он подобрал настройки так, что неправильные цели остаются на заднем плане, а правильный сигнал бьет по ушам, как выстрел.

20240328_124102.jpg

I set the speed to 2.5 because 3 makes the goal very short and the iron to 7, with such an installation, the program does not chatter so much. 3 The d2 program is not quiet initially. On the 1st program, you can put high iron, but after the 3rd program, doubts come that you are missing goals, although I suppose this is not the case.

• Like 1