New Technology Detector From Fisher

FISHER Surprise Announcement and new Subdivision. Published 4-1-2024.

We are pleased to announce our much anticipated Revolutionary New Detector We Refer To As The – No Worries All American Dynamic Universal Detecting Environment.

GENERAL FEATURES:

Weight – Under 4lbs with standard coil.

Comes with 3 coils – Standard 12 inch, 4x12 Elliptical, and Super 5x18 Elliptical.

Color Anti Glare Display, for use in full sunlight.

Built in Low Latency Bluetooth transmitter, No more need for dedicated proprietary headphones.

Comes with Padded Soft Cover with 4 side pockets.

SUGGESTED RETAIL PRICE $895.

Technical Specifications:

Revolutionary Technology:

Uses combination Pulse, VLF, Ground Penetrating Radar, and Sonar.

No need for timings, or frequencies to interfere with your penetration, with our new Non-Binary System you can achieve full penetration with either wet or dry conditions, without regard to your target spot or position. – Optional Fish Detection Sniffer Head.

New batteries using Testosterone Enhanced Hardware Engorgement Technology, with longer lasting performance as well as storage time, should it be the wrong time of month to be active or it is abnormally cold.

The NoWaaDude is SOLD ONLY through our new Division named Fishy Detectors. Expected Availability January 2020.

You lost me at new technology from Fisher. 😉

• The title was changed to New Technology Detector From Fisher

I can’t wait for this to hit the market, I wonder if Gerry will be training with them?

I was also sad when news broke that Minelab decided to drop their advanced line of GPXRF detectors, so I’m really excited that Fisher is coming out with one!  Finally a way to do lead discrimination, this thing is going to really take off! 

I'm sorry but they had to discontinue it already due to the Chinese stealing the patents and selling them on Ebay for the past several years. Those knock-offs are hurting the industry really bad.

I figure that someone else will try to bring it back to the market, maybe Knomad will give it a try.

People... keep respect for Fisher... the company produced very good models of detectors, which brought wonderful discoveries to many detectorists...

I myself feel that Fisher can surprise when it comes with a new detector model...

4 hours ago, EL NINO77 said:

I myself feel that Fisher can surprise when it comes with a new detector model...

I hope so, I'm not sure they have any interest in doing so though, they discovered that selling cheaper models though big box stores brings in lots of money without the need to develop real new models and the costs involved.  They can continue doing this for years with the detector designs they've got already, they have reached the point they've made the F19 an entry level Bounty Hunter type machine, eventually the F75 and T2 will make their way into being Bounty Hunter models too as the low-end market is getting more competitive from the other brands releasing very good models in these price ranges.