Horrible Mine Accident

klunker

A horrible accident occurred at the famous Ima Ginery mine when an excavator was working near a steep face and dislodged a huge gold nugget which fell directly on the excavator. Several members of the world renown Detector Prospector forum were ask for opinions on the accident and suggestions for recovery and all agreed that proper ground balance makes large nugget recovery easier.The one comment from Australia that was printable was "Cricky! It's uh bludie rippa!".  An expert from New Zealand said he uses a 7000 and so he has little experience with huge nuggets. Suggestions for recovery were numerous and quit varied. Such as "Fill the pit with sea water and pull the nugget off with a tug boat" and "You need logging equipment" or "Truck the snow out of my front yard and bury the whole mess until spring time" and finally "I bought a new detector and I'll give you some ideas after I write a review"

An investigation by MSHA (Mine Safety Hazard Administration) revealed that the mine safety plan lacked the directive titled Huge Nuggets Falling On Excavators And How To Prevent It so the mine owner, a mister Klunker, was found at fault. He claimed innocence by reason of insanity which was induced by Cabin Fever there fore no citations were issued.

"Cricky!  It's uh bludie rippa!"

MSHA cannot forgive any citations and it is mandatory that fines must be assessed. Since this was only a first time violation,  a minimum fine of $200,000 was assessed. The legal notification of the lein against your property will arrive by registered mail tomorrow. We are watching you and don't think that the Trumpster can save you.

Sincerely,

MSHA Enforcement Division.