Website Rollback - Latest Updates ×

Just Called Kellyco

11 minutes ago, phrunt said:

yes, we are 73 cents to the US dollar in New Zealand.  Well at least if I get one in April I will see how everyone likes them before I get one

It's strange the big delay though, as we are right next door to Australia.

That is exactly what I was thinking.  What, no ML love for the Kiwi's?

19 minutes ago, Chase Goldman said:

That is exactly what I was thinking.  What, no ML love for the Kiwi's?

Minelab is playing no favorites, if they were, the blokes down under would already be swingin' their noxes, and as yet they are not. 

16 minutes ago, relicmeister said:

Minelab is playing no favorites, if they were, the blokes down under would already be swingin' their noxes, and as yet they are not. 

We have a bloke right here in MS swingin his 'Nox, as you know.  How come no one in Australia has theirs?

I'm not talking about favorites but simply shipping distances from the factory, BTW.  Isn't that Malaysia?  Who knows.  Fuggedaboutit.  I'm no international shipping expert.  Just thought they were closer to the source.

I have no special knowledge on this but I would anticipate a trickle followed by a flood. My guess is Minelab had units prepositioned in the U.S. and elsewhere to get a few units out to some people, but they were probably shipped air. The bulk are probably on the way by container ship and will arrive later. Basically at this point I think we are talking shipping/logistical stuff. Just guessing though but makes sense to me.

• Like 1