Website Rollback - Latest Updates ×

Cabelas Has Equinox In Stock Sold Out

Thegoldenone

16 minutes ago, Norm S said:

Cabela's is a preferred partner with Minelab. They sell more Minelab detectors than anyone in the US. That's why you get the shipped from mfr.

Believe me I was tempted.  But couldn't do it that and live with myself.  I already feel bad whining about not having my toy fast enough like a 10 year old and his X box when people are going without basic necessities.  Seriously.

BTW this a me thing.  Not judging others.  Don't know your situations and you all gotta do what's right for you.

• Like 3

I know if I stick with my dealer he is always there to help and answer questions. He told me he had several cancellations and I should be in the next shipment but he don't know how many he is allotted this week but promised I would have it before the end of March. He did say that Minelab confirmed all pre orders would be filled by the end of March.  What's 5 more weeks

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Norm S said:

Just talked to my dealer and he confirmed he is getting some in this week and all pre orders will be filled by the end of March.

And how soon would they have filled those orders if they hadn't been selling them on Cabela's all day?  I bet they've sold hundreds today and your dealer will get how many in the next batch?  Three, maybe four?  I wonder how many dealers have had pre-orders cancelled today, through no fault of their own?  It's like the MineLab marketing department woke up this morning and said to themselves, "Now what can we do today to alienate our most loyal customer base AND stab our business partners in the back at the same time?"

• Like 4

I had one in the cart at Cabela’s and just couldn’t do it. I felt I needed to stay with my dealer and go with the small guy as per my wife’s suggestion.

• Like 8

My order is safe with my Dealer, even if that means I have to wait until late March.

• Like 5

My dealer has always been there. When one of my detectors was in the Kellyco shop (authorized minelab repair center at the time) and they were not returning my calls (for 2 months)  My dealer called them for me and the next day I got a call from them saying my detector was on the bench and being worked on...coincidence ? I think not. My dealer will take trades...my dealer will talk me through a problem on the phone....My dealer will and has showed me where there is gold...  So therefore my dealer will get my order....when and if I decide to place it. 

Now can someone please elaborate on the Equinox not hitting big silver on edge? It was said in a previous thred (about VDI charts) on this forum. I got an answer from "detector comparisons" on youtube that it will not see it in the center of the coil but will hit on the outside of the coil. Is this just going to be how it is with this detector or is this something they will fix? 

strick 

• Like 3

The dealer can’t do anything the internet can’t.

And the big stores can surely do something your local dealer can’t,... order enough of them to start with!

My dealer is shifting the handfull of Nox 800’s into peoples hands who are continually badgering him where their order is at. Understandable. But that isn’t exactly a First in First out way of doing things.

To keep my sanity and refrain myself from giving my dealer a piece of my mind. Well,... Currently paid up in full on the importers waiting list and couldn’t care less if it arrives tommorow or in six months.

Probably get a small coil and fix myself up a sniper.