First Run With My Equinox

Skate

I liked the particular settings of Park 2 mode. Had to start somewhere is all. I'm gonna have to give the others a go. I've only got about eight hours on it so I've got a long ways to go before I really know what's up. I'm headed to a 1875 era mining town this weekend. Tons of old square nails...mostly old trash no modern pull tabs and such. I will try a different mode and see how they compare. My hunting partner got his Nox yesterday. I will suggest we hunt with different modes and compare notes during our hunt.

Dean

1 hour ago, bado1 said:

I liked the particular settings of Park 2 mode. Had to start somewhere is all. I'm gonna have to give the others a go. I've only got about eight hours on it so I've got a long ways to go before I really know what's up. I'm headed to a 1875 era mining town this weekend. Tons of old square nails...mostly old trash no modern pull tabs and such. I will try a different mode and see how they compare. My hunting partner got his Nox yesterday. I will suggest we hunt with different modes and compare notes during our hunt.

Dean

Suggest that he hunt in Beach 2...just kidding.