Rivers rat

Deeptech Vista Gold For Prospecting

5 posts in this topic

Good day did any of you on the otherside of the pond did try a Vista gold on gold nuggets?????25kgz I had a bit of success with it ,then I send it to be tested on hillfort (pounded spots..)

RR

Check some more videos from Australian prospectors. Some of them use it for gold prospecting and meteorite hunting. I can get pieces 1x1mm with it... 

1 person likes this

Thanks Shelton will do!!!

RR

I only tend to use units that have dealers and can be serviced somewhere in the U.S. The Deeptech machines were all the rage on the forums about three years ago, and I followed them with interest. Seems like a U.S. dealer appeared, there was lots of controversy, they went away, and that was about the end of it.

At 25 kHz it should be hot enough but it never got any airplay in the prospecting community here. There really are just too many VLF machines showing up these days and so it takes something really aimed specifically at prospectors to get any attention.

1 person likes this

I did a little more checking and it appears at least one U.S. dealer is stocking the Deeptech Vista Gold - Backwoods Detectors in Tennessee for $679 Review at Gary's Detecting UK

deeptech-vista-gold-metal-detector.jpg

Technical Specifications Vista GOLD:

• Operating Frequency 25 kHz
• Detector type motion
• Sensitivity control
• Volume control
• Two discrimination modes – silent discrimination and two tone discrimination in ALL metal mode – low tone for ferrous and high tone for non-ferrous metals
• Quick recovery speed NEW
• Adjustable recovery speed – slow/fast NEW
• Volume Adjustable Iron tone (low tone) NEW
• Booster NEW
• Searchcoil Type DD
• Searchcoil Size 11”
• Cable Length (approx.) 53”
• Audio Frequency (approx.) 780/390 Hz
• Weight (with batteries) (approx.) 3.1 lb
• Consumption (without sound, with Booster OFF) 43 mA
• Consumption (without sound, with Booster ON) 52 mA
• Battery Life (typical) 20-25 hours