Jin

32" Detech Concentric Coil

Hey Guys,

I have been carrying Detech searchcoils for years and they have really came a long way.  There has been a lot of demand for this new, giant 32" coil here in the US.  I have about a half dozen pre-orders on them already for Minelab Pulse Induction owners, mostly GPX users. 

If anyone is looking for one here in the US, I can get you one for sure.  

https://www.robsdetectors.com/detech-32-concentric-search-coil-for-minelab-gpx-gp-sd-series-gold-detectors/

$1,299.00 US with FREE Shipping/Insurance

P.S.  A friend of mine is excited to run one in Florida on some beaches he found some very nice Spanish gold coins.  There hasn't been anything this large out yet, so many beach and cache hunters will love this one beyond all the gold nugget hunters.  

32 Coil.jpg

Detech 32 Concentric Coil.jpg

6 hours ago, jrbeatty said:

Yes Keith, Iron reject works with these coils. 

More good news on the ($AUD) pricing from Detech Australia:

"Great news! After many refinements in the manufacturing process which has reduced manufacturing costs, Detech are pleased to pass the cost savings directly on to their customers with a greatly reduced retail customer price for the new 18” concentric coil, to suit Minelab SD GP GPX machines

This 18” coil will pleasantly surprise you with its weight of 950 grams (approx) with open Skid*

The first lot of stock coils sold and these customers will all be given a refund to coincide with the new pricing

The coil will now sell for $540

Great opportunity for prospectors to experience the benefits of the concentric

Next shipment should be here next week

*A closed skid will also be available for this coil and it fits very snugly"

I should add that I still haven't been able to put much time in with the 18" Detech CC, but impressed so far - 

• Like 2

Wonder if these coils would work on a TDI Pro ?? most GPX designed mono coils work on a TDI but has anyone tested that theory with this coil,not sure if the TDI sl would have the power to run this coil but the Pro version could well do,i use a Detech 18'' mono coil on my TDI and it works a treat and also a 20'' mono from Jimmy Sierra so it can run coils uptp 20''.

Any thoughts about this one ??

• Like 1

9 hours ago, RickUK said:

Wonder if these coils would work on a TDI Pro ?? most GPX designed mono coils work on a TDI but has anyone tested that theory with this coil,not sure if the TDI sl would have the power to run this coil but the Pro version could well do,i use a Detech 18'' mono coil on my TDI and it works a treat and also a 20'' mono from Jimmy Sierra so it can run coils uptp 20''.

Concentric coils work like a Double D coil, one RX and one TX winding, and not like a Mono that has only one winding, If your TDI can run a GPX DD then it may work.  

• Like 1

20 hours ago, jrbeatty said:

More good news on the ($AUD) pricing from Detech Australia:

• Like 1

On 9/2/2019 at 11:36 AM, Reg Wilson said:

Just got mine last week, but have not had a chance to test in the field yet. Air tests were impressive to say the least on GPX, but not good at all on QED. Will take the coil to Howard to see if he can work out why this is so, as the DD coils work well on QED since his last upgrade.

I'm pleased to see this has been resolved already.  It seems it was only a problem on some older model QED's and a simple fix in the end.  I look forward to hearing how your CC coil goes on the QED.

On 9/7/2019 at 8:12 AM, RickUK said:

Do not tempt me Rick!!!:biggrin:🎅:biggrin:

RR

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Interesting report PT. Pretty much in line with what I've noticed with CC coils as well, particularly the ground penetrating ability and minimal EMI.

I still haven't had time to get away and have a proper play either, but this adaptable coil holds intriguing possibilities.